Integration with other platform

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello, I am Aleksandar an I am an Internship student. The goal of my assignment is to integrate already implemented promotion and loyalty platform, it is name is Boxplosive, and it is connected to popular web shops in the Netherlands. I am still a student I don't have so much experience, working with the APIs, but this is the way how the integration should happen. First, I need to connect Boxplosive Transaction API with nopCommerce, because this is the most important API, transferring and showing the loyalty points. Then, I should probably work with the Distribution API. So, I am writing, because I don't know how I can configure the connection between both platforms. Can you help me with some advice, ideas or anything, it will be much, much appreciated and I will be very thankful, because as I said I am student and don't know how to collaborate with that.

With Kind regards!
6 years ago
Does anyone can help me or I am alone in that?
6 years ago
Hi,

Could you please provide the link to API document?
I will take a look and help you to solve your issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.