Can't overwrite route even with a higher priority

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
NopDevelop2017 wrote:

It is tested and working.After all it is a collection so we can remove its element.
I've tried it and it doesn't work I checked if the route with the  name "AddProductToCart-Details" was present in the collecction before deleting it which it wasn't so yeah sure I can delete it but if nopcommerce adds it after I add mine there will always be a fault.

Plugin routs initialize after the nopweb routs there is no chance that after deleting the rout from rout collection at plugin, nopcommerce will add it again.
6 years ago
NopDevelop2017 wrote:

It is tested and working.After all it is a collection so we can remove its element.
I've tried it and it doesn't work I checked if the route with the  name "AddProductToCart-Details" was present in the collecction before deleting it which it wasn't so yeah sure I can delete it but if nopcommerce adds it after I add mine there will always be a fault.

Working video link https://www.screencast.com/t/bQfT7smNh
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.