when public.ajaxcart.js is loaded?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I tried to add some alert message

on

addproducttocart_catalog: function (urladd) {

under

public.ajaxcart.js

The alert message wasn't working (and I forget about the alert message eventually), even though I tried to re-load and unload the project and the solution it self.
While debugging, suddenly the alert message that I forgotten suddenly kicked-in.
I don't know how it worked and how it suddenly worked, because on my previous testing the alert message wasn't working at all.

Experts, does any one knew how the functions in public.ajaxcart.js are activated/loaded?

Regards,

Archie
6 years ago
archie748491 wrote:
I tried to add some alert message

on

addproducttocart_catalog: function (urladd) {

under

public.ajaxcart.js

The alert message wasn't working (and I forget about the alert message eventually), even though I tried to re-load and unload the project and the solution it self.
While debugging, suddenly the alert message that I forgotten suddenly kicked-in.
I don't know how it worked and how it suddenly worked, because on my previous testing the alert message wasn't working at all.

Experts, does any one knew how the functions in public.ajaxcart.js are activated/loaded?

Regards,

Archie

Experts, does any one knew how the functions in public.ajaxcart.js are activated/loaded? ==>

It causes for browser caching. When you did then browser was not updated due to cache. Now it is got update  public.ajaxcart.js. That's why it is working now.
6 years ago
Amazingggg!!! It worked!

Your community sharings are highly valuable.

I thought this community is not that active and replies would take probably 3 days at least...

You responded within less than 24 hrs. which is highly valuable for a developer.

Thanks
6 years ago
archie748491 wrote:
Amazingggg!!! It worked!

Your community sharings are highly valuable.

I thought this community is not that active and replies would take probably 3 days at least...

You responded within less than 24 hrs. which is highly valuable for a developer.

Thanks

You are most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.