Home page products including price (NC160)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
cannymes wrote:
USRFobiwan wrote:
You also need to add the following class to the template style.css and edit to suit your needs
[
Hi Sir,
        I'm also trying to like this,but i got an error productbox4control not load.Please help me how to resolve that?
[/code]

The solution is described above. you NEED to "include" the files into your project besides copying them to the right place. If you copy the files to their right location and start up VS you will not see the files in the solution explorer of VS. Click to show all files button in the solution explorer tab and find the pages you have copied. Right click and select "include in project" from the dropdown. Then Rebuild the nopcommercestore from the build menu.
13 years ago
Thank you.
13 years ago
Simply copying the pages is not going to make it work. You also need to replace code in the default.aspx page of the shop.

Changes in code:
/default.asp

Line 10 Add:
<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="HomePageProductsInclPrice" Src="~/Modules/HomePageProductsInclPrice.ascx" %>

Replace this line:
    <nopCommerce:HomePageProducts ID="ctrlHomePageProducts" runat="server" />
    <div class="clear"></div>

For this:
<nopCommerce:HomePageProductsInclPrice ID="cntrlHomePageProductsInclPrice" runat="server" />    
      <div class="clear"></div>

And again as I said already in all posts before, you need to include the pages into the project and rebuild the nopcommerstore in Visual Studio 2008. Not doing so causes the error.
13 years ago
Thank you very much for your quickly reply.
13 years ago
I do not know what else to say to help you. If you do not understand how to include the pages into your VS2008 project and rebuild it, then it ends here.

I'm not the real Obiwan and I guess you are not Princes Leia. So me acting as "your only hope" is about to fade away quickly.

;)
13 years ago
Does this solution also work for 1.90 ?

If not what changes should be made?
13 years ago
Me too want to kn ow if this works for Nop 1.9
12 years ago
Dear Team,

Please let me know how do i incorporate same thing into version 2.20?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Amit Shah
12 years ago
toamitshah wrote:
Please let me know how do i incorporate same thing into version 2.20?
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12783/how-to-enable-price-on-featured-product-homepage-.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.