Database size

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
How do i set the database to grow automatically?

i am encountering errors trying to add new products and the errors based on what i have found here in the forum are that the database is full,

thank you in advance for your help
13 years ago
dzylildvl wrote:
How do i set the database to grow automatically?

i am encountering errors trying to add new products and the errors based on what i have found here in the forum are that the database is full,

thank you in advance for your help

Login to your database ( SQL Management Studio ). Right click -->> Go to Properties >> On Select a Page -->> Click Files -->> You will find AutoGrowth.

If you are in a shared hosting. contact your hosting provider. some hosting provider limit their customer database size.
13 years ago
thank you for the reply, and yeah, i am on shared hosting through GODaddy and they limit my database size to 200mb
12 years ago
I know this thread is old, still would like to know - did u get any solution from Godaddy about the database size issue?
Got a confirmation from GoDaddy support team that even if you move to higher plans like deluxe or ultimate, the db size restriction is there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.