Adding a TNT Express Method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi, NopCommerce Team members,

We're tring to implement the TNT Express interface on NopCommerce 1.6. But we don't have any develop API document or Shipping interface document.
Could you help and tell me how to do this?

My email is [email protected], and I have 3 TNT iConnections docs, if you need this, I'll send them.

Thank you very very much.
13 years ago
I suggest you have a look at the existing shipping classes within nopcommerce.  Bascially you just need to implement interface IShippingRateComputationMethod.  Maybe take a look at the Fedex Shipping Provider.
13 years ago
Skiltz wrote:
I suggest you have a look at the existing shipping classes within nopcommerce.  Bascially you just need to implement interface IShippingRateComputationMethod.  Maybe take a look at the Fedex Shipping Provider.

OK, Thank you Skiltz.
We're working on it. If done well, we'll contribute the codes. NopCommerce is a great E-Business system!
13 years ago
Hi, I am also going to try and implement a TNT shipping rates module. Did you have any success with yours?
7 years ago
Hi, guys!
Any update or success on tnt shipping plugin?
I also trying to add it to nopcommerce 3.5.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.