Customer Registration Page not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
My customer registration page is not working ... it stays on the registration page after submitting the form.

https://fcsfstore.com/register

Any suggestions please?
6 years ago
Hi,

I've created an account now. It works fine. After submiting form, I got confirmation page, then when I clicked on "Contine" I was redirected to homepage. What's wrong?

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
I finally figured it out. I had captcha activated and when I turned it off it worked fine.
6 years ago
I'm having the same problem. I fill out the form with all of the required fields, and when I click register, it simply returns to the same page with all of the fields filled out. I don't have captcha turned on, and it makes no sense that this would be happening? I see no errors in the log that indicate any problems whatsoever. Why would this be happening?
6 years ago
Anyone?

I know it's not due to a security token?
6 years ago
I had this problem upgrading from 3.3 to 3.9. recaptcha is set to 1.0 by default. When I switched to 2.0 it worked. Its in the security area in Nop Admin
5 years ago
BostonEDIGuy wrote:
Anyone?

I know it's not due to a security token?

Hello,

We had same problem. Changed the "Password minimum length" to 8. Un-check "Force entering email twice". IT works after that.
Hope it helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.