Please show SKUs and/or Manufacturer Part Number everywhere...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
My one client has noticed a very large omission from nopCommerce.  You cannot see the SKU or manufacturer part number anywhere on the public site.  This should be a part of search results, product details, shopping carts, etc.  Many customers of certain kinds of businesses require display of this information as it is almost as vital as the product name itself.  One solution is to put the SKU/item # into the product name instead and use the short description as the actual name, but that seems like a hack.  Is this a planned feature or could it be added quickly to v1.7.0 due out shortly?  My client is very unhappy about this missing feature.  I'll likely be adding it myself where I can, but it would be really nice if this was just part of the base package.
13 years ago
In addition to displaying SKUs, it seems that there is also a defect with SKUs themselves.  SKU's should be unique and the system should provide validation when you enter a duplicate SKU into a product variant that is already assigned to another product variant of another product.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.