Shipping Method Restrictions Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
After you get the error, look in the System > Log for more details.

Note the following for imports:
-Updates happen when the Sku of the sheet item matches the Sku of a product in the database.  If there is no Sku in the sheet, it will always create a new product.

-If you Export a sheet, then the Picture filenames will be absolute references to the server drives.  If you Import that sheet on a different server, then the file path names won't work.

(P.S.  Please create a new topic when the subject changes ;)
6 years ago
Yea, I was going to start a new topic, but being you're the only one to actually bother replying, I thought it a bit of a waste of time!

For some reason during this import, it doesn't give an error in the log, just the problem below:

This www.cbauto-solutions.com page can’t be found
No web page was found for the web address: http://www.cbauto-solutions.com/Admin/Product/ImportExcel
Search Google for cb auto solutions Admin Product Import Excel
HTTP ERROR 404

- In this case, I've not actually used an SKU in the sheet as I don't need one, but I didn't believe it was a requirement?

- When I manually inputted the product in question in the back office and exported it in an excel file, I did change the product image to that of my server file location:

h:\root\home\cbautoso-001\www\cbauto\pictures\225plateTTquattro.jpg

Which works fine with all my other products.  The main issue here is that while products using both 'product attribute' and 'Specification attributes' import just fine,  as soon as there are no 'product attributes' to include on the sheet, it gives the aforementioned error.

Please feel free to reply on the new topic.
6 years ago
Sku is not required, unless you want to Update an existing product.

So, you are saying that you see the page error only when Importing a sheet where a product has 'Specification attributes' but no 'product attributes'?

What version of nopCommerce are you using?
6 years ago
Yea, exactly that. If I revert back to an old DB back prior to product upload, create the product in the back office manually, it shows fine.

I then exported it, changed the image column to the correct url then re-up loaded it from excel as the sole product where it works fine.

Then I reverted to the pre product DB back up once again, copy and pasted the product from the single product excel file to the main product excel spreadsheet. On importing this new spread sheet, it then gives the error, even though I've copy and pasted it exactly from the single item spread sheet.

The only one time I mangaged to get it to work was copy and pasting it to the top of the multi product spreadsheet, but this isn't a practical solution and only worked once.

What is the random cause of this? As soon soon as I try to add something with both spec and product attributes, it works fine.

Sorry for the long winded explanation! I'm on nop commerce 4.0, so the newest version.

Thanks, Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.