IIS - HTTP Error 500.19

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I'm also getting the same error. Could you please let me know how to resolve this problem. I have done all the specified changes by installing the Windows Hosting and URL rewrite but there is no luck.

Please let me know how to resolve the same.

Regards
Gordon.
5 years ago
I had the exact same problem. I installed all the prerequisites and still had the problem. The error message said it could not read line 4 of web.config which started with this:

<modules>
      <!-- Remove WebDAV module so that we can make DELETE requests -->
      <remove name="WebDAVModule" />
    </modules>

I deleted this entire node ( deleted <modules>...</modules> including the <modules/> tags.

Now it works. It's not mentioned anywhere in the documentation or posts. But this worked for me. I now have the admin page running in IIS.
5 years ago
Hi Brillo

Had the same symptom as you after I published Solution to local IIS on Windows 10 machine. After long research I found out that default setting on IIS was different that my earlier Windows Server 2012 IIS.

Check your IIS Manager. Click Connection Icon. Click Feature Delegation. Look at the current setting for Modules. In my case it was set to "Read Only" after changing to Read/Write everything worked and nopCommerce frontpage was shown.
5 years ago
Brillo wrote:
I had the exact same problem. I installed all the prerequisites and still had the problem. The error message said it could not read line 4 of web.config which started with this:

<modules>
      <!-- Remove WebDAV module so that we can make DELETE requests -->
      <remove name="WebDAVModule" />
    </modules>

I deleted this entire node ( deleted <modules>...</modules> including the <modules/> tags.

Now it works. It's not mentioned anywhere in the documentation or posts. But this worked for me. I now have the admin page running in IIS.

Yup, thanks for this, it also removed my HTTP Error 500.19 on the NOP site.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.