how to apply new them for 1.10 version i want to add dark orange theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi friends I want to apply dark orange theme for 1.10 version whichi i can see in 1.11 version....

When i tried i am gettin ajaxtool kit error what is the procedure for that and what can i do for that ...to make changes..

Thanks
Bhasker B
14 years ago
Hi,

You will need to do a LOT of css reworking to get it work with nop 1.10. My advise would be to download the latest version of nop(1.20).

Mike..
14 years ago
Agree. 1.10 still used a lot of tables for layout. Most of these were removed in 1.11 > and the darkOrange theme was created for this purpose.
14 years ago
Great design pattern used in this project, i really admire the guy who build the structure of the website.
14 years ago
Hi mate i have installed nopcommerce 20 and i am working on that its really nice and i have seen the email validation feature which makes me bit happy as i suggested you when i am working on 1.10 thanks for that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.