Getting HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

Just download the latest version of nopcommerce and installed on the server which is having IIS7.5 and OS is Windows Server 2008 R2.

When I ran the source code and it is working fine with IIS Express and when I configure a website on the server and trying to run getting the below error. Please suggest me what should I do here.

I have installed the Web Hosting and URL rewrite also. Restarted the machine also. but still getting the same error.

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Detailed Error Information:
Module     IIS Web Core
Notification     Unknown
Handler     Not yet determined
Error Code     0x8007000d
Config Error    
Config File     \\?\E:\Project\Retail\nopCommerce_4.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\web.config
Requested URL     http://localhost:1200/
Physical Path    
Logon Method     Not yet determined
Logon User     Not yet determined

Config Source:
   -1:
    0:

Regards
Gordon
6 years ago
Hello Gordon,

I had similar problems on a server where I had to run nopCommerce 4.00 recently. Even after installing the .NET Core Window Server hosting runtime and the .Net Core SDK 2.1.4 I was still getting the 500.19 error when trying to run the store from IIS7.
The issue was resolved after I installed .Net Framework 4.7.1 on the server.

If you have all those installed on your machine and still getting the error you will need to enable your application stdout log. After that, you will need to run your application again and once it throws an exception you can read the exception details in the generated log files in the ~/Logs folder.

Note: You can enable the log by editing the web.config file in your nopCommerce root folder and setting stdoutLogEnabled to true.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
6 years ago
Hi Anton,

Thanks for the information. I have done those changes but now I'm getting the below error.

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Please let me know if there is any solution for the same.

Regards
Gordon
6 years ago
Hi Anton,

I have enabled log also but it is not writing anything to the log.

<aspNetCore requestTimeout="00:07:00" processPath=".\Nop.Web.exe" arguments="" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" />

Please let me know, if I'm doing anything wrongly.

Regards
Gordon
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.