Hi Andrei,
as I can't find a duscuss topic for 4.1, I post here some suggestions that are of greatest importance to save time for merchant and to improve sales. And of very little impact on developmente

1) Customers sometimes can't checkout due to sold out products.
In this case checkout is stopped as soon as the customer tries to but the page stands still and no alert is shown. Customer needs to review cart and find the red alert to remove product. But customers have no idea to do this and abandon checkout. Some of them emails to ask why they can't checkout but the most abandon cart and fly away.
Suggestion: show a popup message when customer clicks the checkout button

2) In administratione reward points approval, please invert sort order reviews. Now it starts from the first and to see recent ones it's necessary to go to the last page. Please invert order: more recent first, the ones that must be approved

3) Divide registration form between private and company customers. All sites now have different behavour and I think it's time to qualify accounts accordingly. Also becaue it's confusing about addresses

4) Still gift card usage when minimum order is set doesn't checkouut in some cases. We discussed this topic, do you think to fix this behavour?

Thanks