Developing Custom Module

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I was developing a module against nopCommerce 1.60 using the default Stored Procedure model (Nop.DataAccess).

Now with 1.70 everything changed to Entity Framework of course...

Í'm wondering how I should develop my Module Data Access layer according to the new nopCommerce data access method?

Do you happen to have some guidelines/walkthrough?

Thanks
13 years ago
We have the same question, does anyone have the .TT (Text Template) of Entity Framework for nopCommerce 1.70?

Or is it possible to provide a step to add custom entity & related stored procedures etc?

Thank you in advance!
13 years ago
nevermind, it's working now... ;-)
13 years ago
Hi rudgr,

can you help me.
I have the same problem, but no solution yet. What i have to do?

Thanks
13 years ago
Hi

I'm not sure if my Solution is the way to go, but since i didn't want to recompile nop dlls i created à new entity model for my module, i then copied some context helper files (have à look at nop source) and make sure you use your own context. That's all :-)

Would be Nice if nopcommerce would enable module developers to reuse some of these features and promote à standard wat for extending THE platform?
13 years ago
Hi rudgr,

thank you for your quick response.
But this is not the way that i can go, because I have additional data providers, which are calling WCF services.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.