One page chekout not working in nopcommerce 4.0 (Urgent Help Required)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Ok, Thanks,

Let me check the issue and I will let you know whether the issue is solved or not?
6 years ago
New York wrote:
Was it ever working?  (did it just start happening?)

You may want to try setting a machine key.

system is not showing machine key error, So any other guess, but it happens only when I enable one-page check-out
6 years ago
[quote=atulrungta]Hello Vijay,

Certainly, theme must not be causing issues but any plugin that shipped with theme may be causing this issue.

Do you have a test site?

I have tried everything I could but the problem does not solve. I want to ask if i create a test site can you inspect and help resolving the issue?
6 years ago
vijaydeals wrote:
Hello Vijay,

Certainly, theme must not be causing issues but any plugin that shipped with theme may be causing this issue.

Do you have a test site?

I have tried everything I could but the problem does not solve. I want to ask if i create a test site can you inspect and help resolving the issue?

Yes
6 years ago
There is no "machine key error".

If you are going to "create a test site", I suggest you just install a plain nopCommerce site and test it before adding any plugins.
5 years ago
Did anyone find a solution to this? We are getting lots of these errors too (the customer is being charged at the payment end):

Your cart is empty

Full message  
System.Exception: Your cart is empty
   at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.OpcSavePaymentInfo(IFormCollection form)

https://*********.co.uk/checkout/OpcSavePaymentInfo/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.