How do you add a new table to the NopModel?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
So I created a new table with keys and all, but how to I add it to the new data model in Nop?
I see there is a update model from db but I didn't want to run that concerned it would screw something up.
13 years ago
Never mind used the wizard and got it in.. didn't seem to mess up anything else..
13 years ago
After adding a new table, I'm getting this error when trying to add data to it...

Unable to set field/property NpProductOemNumbers on entity type System.Data.Entity.DynamicProxies.ProductManufacturer_5AE9B6A6CC044727D9ACA04719EA734B6C7F9F14F14B581C29AE25EFEA895960. See InnerException for details.
The navigation property of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductOemNumber' is not a single implementation of 'System.Collections.Generic.ICollection`1[T]'.

Any one have any idea whats going on?
13 years ago
I m getting Same error . . .anyone know about this stuff
13 years ago
Maybe: http://blogs.planetcloud.co.uk/mygreatdiscovery/post/How-to-extend-nopCommerce.aspx
13 years ago
I just added a quick tutorial to do this.

You can find it here.

t
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.