View more rows in backend

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have thousands of products I'm managing. Is it possible to increase the amount of rows viewed in the back-end (managing products, categories, etc.)...

Also is there an easy way to bulk assign products to each category? Currently the only option I see is to manually browse through each page of products and check each check box one buy one to attach a product to a category. Is there a better way?

Thanks for the application, it is a great piece of work. Thank you to everyone who devoted their time to this project.
13 years ago
Hi, I havent played with any of this yet, but you are asking the same questions I am interesting in knowing the answers too, once I have anything on this i'll let you know.

Adjusting pagination is generally quite simple, I'll take a look at some point.
13 years ago
chano wrote:
I have thousands of products I'm managing. Is it possible to increase the amount of rows viewed in the back-end (managing products, categories, etc.)...

look in \nopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\Products.ascx
find  PageSize="15"   change to something else.
This will change the number of visible products in product management.
chano wrote:

Also is there an easy way to bulk assign products to each category? Currently the only option I see is to manually browse through each page of products and check each check box one buy one to attach a product to a category. Is there a better way?

It's a customization, no easy way, just coding.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.