I added the provinces for the country of Sweden and discovered the following problems:

in the stateprovinces.aspx I choose the country Sweden and I pressed the Add New button
I am redirected to the page StateProvinceAdd.aspx?CountryID=73 but the country displayed is United States.
The Dropdown should display the country Sweden.

I fill in the fields and press "Save".

Instead of being redirected back to stateprovinces.aspx I am redirected to StateProvinceDetails.aspx?StateProvinceID=238. I have to press the "back to state/province list" link if I want to add a new province.

When I press this link I'm shown the states of United States instead of the provinces of Sweden which is wrong.

When I delete a province I am returned to StateProvinces.aspx but the states of United states are shown instead of the provinces of my selected country.

When I edit a province and press "Save" I remain on StateProvinceDetails.aspx?StateProvinceID=217 instead of being redirected to StateProvinces.aspx

As a final note: It would be nice if the database was preloaded with provinces for all countries and not just US, Canada and United Kingdom. (At least I would like to see regions for all EU member states).

Here are the Swedish regions if someone would like to add them to the database:
Name, Abbreviation, Display order
Stockholms län,  01, 1
Uppsala län,  03, 2
Södermanlands län,  04, 3
Östergötlands län,  05, 4
Jönköpings län,  06, 5
Kronobergs län,  07, 6
Kalmar län,  08, 7
Gotlands län,  09, 8
Blekinge län,  11, 9
Skåne län,  12, 10