Upgrade User Guide License

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have purchased the single user 1.70 guide and would like to upgrade to the Enterprise License.  Is that possible?
13 years ago
Unfortunately, no
13 years ago
Along these lines, if you purchase the 1.7 User Guide and then 1.8 comes out a week later, is there anything in place to upgrade the guide purchased to the new version at a reduced cost?
13 years ago
Whisper wrote:
Along these lines, if you purchase the 1.7 User Guide and then 1.8 comes out a week later, is there anything in place to upgrade the guide purchased to the new version at a reduced cost?

No, this option is also not available
13 years ago
Hi,

Still along these lines, I bought the  User Guide (Enterprise License) v1.8 for my new customers. But I have some customer under v1.4 and under v1.6 of NopCommerce, I would like to give them an accurate documentation. Is it possible to downgrade my license for those version ? Where can I find the older version of the documentation for download ?
13 years ago
boris.barcelli wrote:
Is it possible to downgrade my license for those version ?

No, this option is also not available

boris.barcelli wrote:
Where can I find the older version of the documentation for download ?

You can find them here and here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.