How to access current order after payment gateway redirection to "returnPage"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

When a user is redirected to return page by the payment gateway, I would like to access to access the customer Order properties.

The Payment Gateway doesn't send back parameters I sent.

How should I access current order?

Regards
13 years ago
You could do it the same as CheckoutCompleted.ascx which finds the last order and displays it as completed.

I have not used it because my method returns the order number but here is the rest of my return.aspx code that writes to the order and to illustrate the idea I slotted the code from CheckoutCompleted.ascx in down below
I haven’t tested but think it should work ??

//* In return.aspx - data returned with no error - store the returned data in the order                  
//  I could have just put the return values in the order directly below but decided to handle in the OrderManager with a new MarkOrderAsPaid routine

ProcessPaymentResult ProcessPaymentResult = new ProcessPaymentResult();
                    ProcessPaymentResult.AuthorizationTransactionCode = acqResponseCode;
                    ProcessPaymentResult.AuthorizationTransactionId = authorizeID;
                    ProcessPaymentResult.AuthorizationTransactionResult = receiptNo;
                    // I also did this ProcessPaymentResult.CardType = cardType; // added new variable to ProcessPaymentResult to hold card type
                    ProcessPaymentResult.CaptureTransactionId = transactionNr;
                    ProcessPaymentResult.CaptureTransactionResult = receiptNo;

// code from CheckoutCompleted.ascx
                    var orderCollection = NopContext.Current.User.Orders;
                    if (orderCollection.Count == 0)
                    {
                        Response.Redirect(CommonHelper.GetStoreLocation());
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        var lastOrder = orderCollection[0];

Order order = OrderManager.GetOrderById(Convert.ToInt32(lastOrder.OrderId));
                        if (order == null)
                            throw new NopException(string.Format("The order ID {0} doesn't exists", orderInfo));

if (order.CustomerId != NopContext.Current.User.CustomerId)
                            throw new NopException("Not your order");

if (OrderManager.CanMarkOrderAsPaid(lastOrder))
                        {
                            OrderManager.MarkOrderAsPaid(order, ProcessPaymentResult, OrderStatusEnum.Complete);
                        }

Response.Redirect("~/CheckoutCompleted.aspx");
                    }

Note: I also create a new MarkOrderAsPaid that takes the payment status, result and the order
13 years ago
Thank you man. That helped a lot
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.