Vendor account information change

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
forefront wrote:

Hello Sk5202,

Did you read there last reply they want to change place for edit form of vendor information

That's why I suggest for need to change in code.

Thanks
Jatin

Hello Jatin,

No,i didn't read.

I read only main question.

Hi,
I‘m using version 4.0 with multiple vendors. Under configuration - settings - Vendors I tick the box vendor allow to edit information. But when I login as vendor there is no option visible where I can edit vendor information. Is this an error or I did something wrong?
5 years ago
sk5202 wrote:

Hello Jatin,

No,i didn't read.

I read only main question.

That's right

So you must need to read whole post in the question. Then reply for next possible steps. Becuase whatever I replied already if you will provide the same reply today then it will not male sense for beginners

Thanks
Jatin
5 years ago
forefront wrote:

That's right

So you must need to read whole post in the question. Then reply for next possible steps. Becuase whatever I replied already if you will provide the same reply today then it will not male sense for beginners

Thanks
Jatin

Hello Jatin,

Thank you for your suggestion.
5 years ago
Hi,
i already expect that code changes are needed. I think that has some thing to do with ACL rules and editing of an XML file. Minor changes like this i can do by my self. Because of this i ask if some body know where to change this, i'm new to nopcommerce.
Son, we will need bigger changes than i need external help, at the moment not.

Best Regards,
Giuseppe
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.