Product Attributes Cost is not displayed correctly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Here is the screenshot
http://sendfile.cc/uploads/file/201806/0.670920001528415186.png
Please advise!
5 years ago
What about your Tax settings - is it set to include Tax and it is being taken off when displaying the product price or Currency conversion rate many be incorrect - Check primary currency selection and rates
5 years ago
popolun wrote:
Here is the screenshot
http://sendfile.cc/uploads/file/201806/0.670920001528415186.png
Please advise!

Hi,

By default, there is no cost displayed at attributes section, only price adjustment (attributeValue.PriceAdjustment)  is available. To get also cost value, you should do customization. Please note, by default cost value is available only for backend (admin area).

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
I also need cost, and weight to override the weight set at the product level. Cost, yes on the backend, but weight needed to calculate shipping. You say "you should do customization" but unsure where to go to get started on that.  

Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree and should set these products up an entirely different way. For instance lets say I am selling custom hose assemblies, and I have two diameters available. In each diameters I have about ten lengths available. As the length increases the price and the weight (and size) increase. My idea was to set each diameter of hose up as a product, and then each length would be a value of the product attribute 'length' of it's respective product. Also, since there is no price set on the product, it shows up on the page without showing any price at all.

I am confused now and could use any assistance.

~ David Taylor

--- By default, there is no cost displayed at attributes section, only price adjustment
--- (attributeValue.PriceAdjustment)  is available. To get also cost value, you should do
--- customization. Please note, by default cost value is available only for backend (admin area).

--- Regards,
--- Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.