Our roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
This roadmap is intended to keep our users up-to-date on where nopCommerce is and where it's going. You can find last version of our roadmap here

# New payment gateways
# New shipping rate computation methods
# Real-time shipping rates(UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL)
# Import/export
# Web Services API for easy integration between nopCommerce and any third-party applications
# Wish list
# Support for kit products (e.g. build your own PC)
# Product attributes (e.g. color, size
# Real-time currency exchange rates
# Recurring orders, subscription based products
# Analytics and reporting
# Product feeds
# CMS features
# Skins & themes support
# Forum module
# Gift cards
# Compare products feature
# Anonymous checkout (check out without sign in)
# Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters
# Customer groups can be marked as free shipping or tax exempt

We're always adding to the list of features for nopCommerce, so check out our current Feature List to find out the latest.
14 years ago
NOT asking for an exact date, but "•Recurring orders, subscription based products" has been on the roadmap for quite some time.    With so many 'services' moving from traditional methods to online, I would think that this feature would only be increasing in importance.     Would your development team be willing to at least give an update as to whether they are close to releasing such functionality or not?
(is it in testing and slated to be included in the next release, within a couple months?   or is it something that is still very undeveloped, being 6 months to a year or more away?)
I am looking to startup a couple service oriented sites soon and would really appreciate knowing if I should plan to use nopCommerce for them or not.
14 years ago
"Recurring orders, subscription based products" option isn't implemented. We plan to complete a lot of another tasks/features first.
14 years ago
I know this is not a solution to this, but you can create subscription buttons with PayPal. Insert the subscription button onto your products description and hide the purchase button.
14 years ago
Thank you for the suggestion.   I'll being playing with that in development immediately.
14 years ago
Glad to see #2 has been implemented.

Downloadable products:
1. Allow store owners to upload sample file.
2. Store owners can specify maximum number of allowed downloads of purchased products.
3. Make storing downloads in database configurable

Great to see contineous improvements.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.