Reward points are not taken into account when paying via PayPal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I'm using currently v1.60 (version on beginning of June 2010).  I recently activated the Reward system for the customers but the Webshop has the following problem:

. the user get 5 Reward Points for creating an account
. the user want to buy an item and wants to use the 5 Reward points
. the user checks the 'Use my reward points' option on the Payment method screen
. then the user wants to use PayPal Express to perform the payment
. nopCommerce transfers the control to PayPal
. the user logs in into his/her's PayPal account
. PayPal transfers the control back to nopCommerce to display the order but it shows the order amount without the reduction of the selected 'Reward points'.
. the user doesn't want to continue because there's no way to lower the order amount with the Reward points.

Do someone have the same problem or do I use a nopCommerce build which is not correct.  Currently I cannot upgrade to v1.70 because I need to upgrade my developement environment first.

Thank in advance.

Kind Regards,
Ludo
13 years ago
Reward points are not supported by PayPal Express (you can see this note on Paypal Express configuration page)
13 years ago
will this be supported in the near future?
13 years ago
We haven't decided it yet. But you can vote here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.