Shipping by [Country] and [Total Order Weight] together

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
it's very useful that the Shipping calculated by Country and Total Order Weight together, I hope the next Release cover this issue.
if we need to group some of countries that have the same shipping cost. maybe I want to ship  as free inside my country.
15 years ago
Today we have implement this shipping method. It'll be included in the next release.
15 years ago
also you can make a groups for countries. it's used in some cases if I want to calculate a tax or shipping cost to some of countries without set the cost for each country, just will set the cost to the group.
example:

Middle East Group contain:
- Jordan
- Iraq
- Saudia Arabia
- Egypt
and all these countries have the same Shipping cost or Tax.

Thank you
15 years ago
We'll think about this

Thanks for your suggestions!
15 years ago
Hi Administrator,
You do a great job on 1.05 also you add more efficiency to your system but i have a note about Shipping By Country & Order Weight

it will be useful if you make a countries in groups because the group is easy to use with this feature

eg.
If I have two Shipping methods (By Ground and By Air) and I want to add a large number of records to includes all countries that means I want to add
(count of countries could be 150 or more) * (number of methods) * (from to options eg. [0-1kg,1-2kg,2-10000kg]) = a lot of records
so if we have a groups we will reduce this number to
(count of GROUPS could be 4 or 5) * (number of methods) * (from to options eg. [0-1kg,1-2kg,2-10000kg]) = few records
15 years ago
well i agree with qais its more easier to set a group and assign any thing to a group
its like active directory Group of users is under a one role and this role will affect all users in this group

and what about regions setting the country's to regions , Euro , Asia, ... its good to had this filter to.
15 years ago
We'll think about implementing "Shipping by [CountryRegion] and [Total Order Weight]" in the next releases

Thank you
15 years ago
It would be even nicer if API's from FEDEX, UPS and USPS where integrated. This would save developers a lot of headache as well as shop owners updating their shipping rates.

More power! NopCommerce rocks!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.