After install API Plugin, the application crashed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I already cleaned the solution and I have tried it more than once cleaning the solution and recompiling. but it is always the same result.

This is the exception

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: No se pueden cargar uno o varios tipos requeridos. Recupere la propiedad LoaderExceptions para obtener más información.
   en System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   en System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.get_DefinedTypes()
   en AutoMapper.ServiceCollectionExtensions.<>c.<AddAutoMapperClasses>b__11_1(Assembly a)
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()
   en System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   en AutoMapper.ServiceCollectionExtensions.AddAutoMapperClasses(IServiceCollection services, Action`1 additionalInitAction, IEnumerable`1 assembliesToScan)
   en AutoMapper.ServiceCollectionExtensions.AddAutoMapper(IServiceCollection services)
   en Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.AddAutoMapper(IServiceCollection services, ITypeFinder typeFinder)
   en Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfigurationRoot configuration)
   en Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions.ConfigureApplicationServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfigurationRoot configuration)
   en Nop.Web.Startup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
   en System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   en Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
   en Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.EnsureApplicationServices()
   en Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plugin Address is:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2464/api-plugin.aspx

NopCommerce version 4.0

Can someone help me?

Error Image
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xywZBVPGuB7m9fmeqwXemDEOutD92QmI/view?usp=sharing
5 years ago
My own repply.

Some time ago I solved the problem, I leave my comment here.

There are two interesting folders:
... \ nopCommerce_4.00_Source \ Presentation \ Nop.Web \ Plugins \ Bin
... \ nopCommerce_4.00_Source \ Presentation \ Nop.Web \ Plugins \ Nop.Plugin.Api

They are where it puts the DLLs for each plugin, and some common dlls

In my case the versions of the DLLs do not match.

The Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager, decides if the dll that is going to be used already exists in the general project, then omits it. and that's why he does not find it.

I checked that in ALL the projects of the solution you have the same versions of the DLLs

In your case all that your log says.
Microsoft.AspNet.WebHooks.Custom Version = 1.2.1.0
Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Relational, Version = 2.0.1.0
IdentityServer4, Version = 2.0.3.0
And many more

When I had all the DLLs with the correct versions, the problem was solved.

I hope my comment help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.