Many UnauthorizedAccessException and InvalidOperationException are throwing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi i am using 1.70 version and noticed that huge amount of exceptions are throwing when i running the project

A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in System.Web.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.UnauthorizedAccessException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.UnauthorizedAccessException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in System.Web.dll

there are hundreds of them.

And "System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer." exceptoin trown in dozens. This because Common.DefaultStoreTimeZoneId is not set in [Nop_Setting] table.

How can i prevent throwing this exceptions?
12 years ago
I have the same problem here.... I'm building a webshop based on NopCommerce v1.90, and I'm debugging it using the build-in Visual Studio webserver (Cassini). Does anyone have the same problem, knows what's causing it, and maybe has a solution for it?

Thanks in advance,
Jordan.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.