Private messages not showing in NopCommerce.com Forum

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Not showing up in FF,Chrome and IE8. all i see is a blank page with header: Private messages.

After investigation the ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_PrivateMessagesTabs is set to hidden. Not showing the in and out box.

It also got Sys errors with firebug.

Please fix ASAP!
13 years ago
I was not able to reproduce this bug, but made some changes. Could you please try one more time and confirm that the bug still exists?
13 years ago
Your modifications helped ;)

fixed!

Thanx
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
I was not able to reproduce this bug, but made some changes. Could you please try one more time and confirm that the bug still exists?

I too was not able to see this bug, but there now seems to be a new bug in the forums.

Were any changes made to the forums? I ask because the post times are now being displayed incorrectly (off by five hours) on all pages (forum home page, active discussions, forum group pages, and forum pages) except for forum topic pages (individual post times are correct) and on user profile pages (Latest Posts).

13 years ago
mb wrote:

I too was not able to see this bug, but there now seems to be a new bug in the forums.

Were any changes made to the forums? I ask because the post times are now being displayed incorrectly (off by five hours) on all pages (forum home page, active discussions, forum group pages, and forum pages) except for forum topic pages (individual post times are correct) and on user profile pages (Latest Posts).

Thanks for info! It's the bug (will be fixed in the near time)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.