Best hosting server for nopCommerce - Please share your experience.....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
tremorrs wrote:
I have also had a lot of problems with Arvixe.

Are you on a shared plan or using VPS?

Most ecommerce applications that have a lot code (like NOP) do not
run well on any shared hosting by any company.
11 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
I switched to a virtual private server on Accuwebhosting and couldn't ask for more.

Which plan are you using at Accuwebhosting??

Has anyone tried the VPS plan at GoDaddy? If so, what do you think of it?
11 years ago
1) Which is your hosting company ? Arvixe
2) Have you ever faced any issues with your hosting server ? yes
3) How much you pay to your hosting company ? ~$300+/year, its for reseller asp.net
4) Is your hosting company the cheapest one out of all the recommended hosting servers for nopcommerce ? donno
5) How is the speed of your website on your server ? awful, they tell me its fast, but nopcommerce is a giant hog at 200mb memory while idle, i had to move off of Arvixe for production environments.
6) Does your hosting company offer full trust ? yes
7) Does your hosting company support 4.0 framework ? yes

I moved from Arvixe to Winhost for production environments, as Arvixe does provide for better management of multiple websites- winhost would load the pages much faster; I don't feel confident enough to use Arvixe for serious hosting, but its always nice to have a test environment.
11 years ago
1) Which is your hosting company ? "SoftLayer" (previously "The Planet")
2) Have you ever faced any issues with your hosting server ? yes
3) How much you pay to your hosting company ? a lot =)))
4) Is your hosting company the cheapest one out of all the recommended hosting servers for nopcommerce ? much more expensive (they provide only dedicated servers)
5) How is the speed of your website on your server ? very good
6) Does your hosting company offer full trust ? yes (see answer 4)
7) Does your hosting company support 4.0 framework ? yes (see answer 4)
11 years ago
Are there any good hosts out of asia, HK, singapore, China?
Any experiences to share?
11 years ago
jtan wrote:
Are there any good hosts out of asia, HK, singapore, China?
Any experiences to share?

I recommend godaddy, it has Asia vps hosting which located in Singapore,
The speed is very fast - ftp downloads can reach 2m/sec if using singtel fiber 100m
8 years ago
Godaddy, Arvixe are some good options to host NopCommerce. You may also consider some other windows hosting solutions specially VPS Hosting solutions to host NopCommerce.
7 years ago
I got the Offshore dedicated servers for my company from Warez-Host VPS services and i am very satisfied with their services. I recommend this dedicated servers to all my friends in this thread.
7 years ago
For my smaller clients I recommend the www.smarterasp.net shared .NET Advance hosting plan, and for bigger/busier sites, I recommend dedicated or VPS server(s) at www.liquidweb.com.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.