How to replace header logo with my own

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi:

How do I replace the nopCommerce logo at the header (top left) section of the application?

I am talking about the big logo at the top of the page, not the one on the footer that you have to pay $50 to remove.

Thanks in advance..

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
cell in the US: (954) 802-0036
13 years ago
Replace the file located in:
App_Themes\<your theme name>\logo.gif

That's it :)

BR
Joakim
13 years ago
Thank you very much!

except now everything else like the menu names gets moved around. I guess i'll have to play with the .css as another gentleman did in a similar post.

once again, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
13 years ago
Hello,

I have replaced the NopCommerce logo with my own. However, I can't seem to make the Logo display any larger in the Header. The original Width & Height of NopCommerce's logo was 340 X 70 where mine is 294 X 89. There are 2 places I can find the settings for the Logo; I can find it in BOTH master.css files; one in "App_Themes\administration" and another is in "App_Themes\darkOrange" directories.

I changed the settings of master.css file in "App_Themes\administration" as follow:

ORIGINAL SETTING:

.header .logo
{
  background: url('images/white_afg_logo.jpg');
  display: block;
  width: 217px;
  height: 67px;
  text-decoration: none;  
}

UPDATED SETTING:

.header .logo
{
  width: 294px;
  height: 89px;
}

The result however had no effect.

Secondly, I changed the settings of master.css file in "App_Themes\darkOrange" as follow:

ORIGINAL SETTING:

a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');
  width: 225px;
  height: 60px;
}

UPDATED SETTING:

a.logo
{
  width: 294px;
  height: 89px;
}

The result however had no effect.

Anyone with a solution or have encountered this before, your feedback is appreciated. OR... could this be a bug in NopCommerce? I am using Version 1.0

Many thanks!
13 years ago
try clearning catch and cookies of your browser and then again try to run your website and see if you see any changes...
13 years ago
Hi,

Clearing the Cache is what I always do. Unfortunately, it didn't help at all!

Many thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.