SquareUp nonce error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Short message
Square payment error: Error calling Charge: {"errors":[{"category":"INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR","code":"CARD_TOKEN_USED","detail":"Card nonce already used; please request new nonce."}]}.

Full message
Square.Connect.Client.ApiException: Error calling Charge: {"errors":[{"category":"INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR","code":"CARD_TOKEN_USED","detail":"Card nonce already used; please request new nonce."}]}
5 years ago
Hello,

did you check this conversation ?

Hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks,
Jatin
5 years ago
Yes, I already checked out google. I also posted it on the GitHub bug reports and A.M. posted the same url.

I just don't understand how it relates to NOP and is it a bug or something the user is doing wrong?
5 years ago
Any idea if it is something within the plugin itself or in NOP? I am getting it occasionally too...I suspect it might be the part where the customer can 'save their card for future purchases'.
5 years ago
Not sure. I can’t figure out how to reproduce it. My thought are Guest Checkouts using the same card.  But it’s just a guess.
5 years ago
I'm also getting this when selecting 'save card'. is has anybody found a solution? I'm going to remove the checkbox for now...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.