NOPcommerce guidance required - direct debit and subscriptions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
We are considering using NOPcommerce as the e-commerce solution to sell the following:
- Print magazine subscriptions
- Web content access
- Conference delegate bookings
- Reports (downloads)
i.e. a mixture of online & offline products

Also, we need to be able to process the following payment types:
- Direct Debit
- Credit/debit card
- Cheques
- Bank trasfer
i.e. a mixture of online & offline payment types

Can anyone please advise whether NOPcommerce will be suitable for our requirements?

Thanks
13 years ago
It should do that, no problem.

Daniel
13 years ago
I think if you have a merchant account with a bank, they will provide you with an internet gateway to process all credit and debit transactions. Maybe even checks too.

I think that you would have to do some custom programming to setup the custom gateway.
13 years ago
Thanks for the feedback.

Could someone please advise on the following:
- How to integrate direct debit payments
- How to display multiple prices against a product variant (in this case a magazine subscription will have 1/2/3 year rates).
13 years ago
glennwatts wrote:
Thanks for the feedback.

Could someone please advise on the following:
- How to integrate direct debit payments
- How to display multiple prices against a product variant (in this case a magazine subscription will have 1/2/3 year rates).

Do you mean Debit Card payments?
Create your Magazine product, use the defualt variant for 1st year, then create 2nd and 3rd year variants with price adjustments accordingly. The default variant is called Unnamed Variant in the Variant tab, chane that name to one year.

Daniel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.