performance issues on version 4.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Vesparion wrote:
I'd be fine with more expensive host IF it would fix the problems but like i said with 2gb ram version 4.1 still works way worse for me than version 4.0 with 350mb ram.

I'm sure that the 4.2 will bring a lot of improvement. So you can stay at a pace less until that things will be better. Don't forget, such migration to the asp.net core is not easy at all.
Nop is doing a great work that will be so beneficial for all. We all know the power of asp.net core
5 years ago
Not sure if you've seen it, but Nop-Templates guys made a post about it... You can see it here. Hope it helps, I just did what they suggested and it's way better. Not as fast as 4.00 for what I can see, but an improvement anyway.
5 years ago
compito wrote:
Not sure if you've seen it, but Nop-Templates guys made a post about it... You can see it here. Hope it helps, I just did what they suggested and it's way better. Not as fast as 4.00 for what I can see, but an improvement anyway.

Shouldn't this be hot-fixed for 4.1 asap?
5 years ago
hkreklame wrote:

It should :)
5 years ago
dianoche wrote:

It should :)

Is this being ignored by the team?
5 years ago
lintho wrote:

Sure. Please see this post
5 years ago
Fantastic :)
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Sure. Please see this post

Is there any commit with this fix?
5 years ago
hkreklame wrote:
Is there any commit with this fix?

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/commit/27b1a183ee32ee021e1f827879baee61ff81e159
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.