HTTP Error 502.5 - Process Failure. NopCommerce 4.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
i have just downloaded latest no source version giving error  HTTP Error 502.5 - Process Failure

what i have done.
1. given permission to all necessary folders and sub folders.
2. CAS trust full.
3.  web config change.
<handlers>
      <!-- Remove WebDAV module so that we can make DELETE requests -->
      <remove name="WebDAV" />
      <add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModule" resourceType="Unspecified" />
    </handlers>
    <!-- When deploying on Azure, make sure that "dotnet" is installed and the path to it is registered in the PATH environment variable or specify the full path to it -->
    <aspNetCore requestTimeout="23:00:00" processPath=".\Nop.Web.exe" arguments="" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" startupTimeLimit="3600">
      <environmentVariables />
    </aspNetCore>

also std. file is not being written, its always blank.
help me please
4 years ago
Check here. Here is the discussion on this issue.
3 years ago
We ran into this error after installing a new plugin via nuget.  It installed the necessary DLLs to the /bin/debug directory in Nop.Web but NOT to the /bin/release directory.  So when we published Nop.Web with the "release" setting, and compiled code expecting those DLLs to be there when they were not, it came up with the generic 502.5 error.

Once we copied over the DLLs to the release directory and brought over any new files from the "runtime" directory, then recompiled and re-published, everything worked.

Hope that helps someone in a similar scenario.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.