Hiding Products based on Customer Role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
johnrossitter wrote:
I will look into it.

Thanks a Bunch

Your welcome...
13 years ago
Maybe not the best place to ask, but how would one go about making contributions to the engine?
I have a mod for upoading files as an attribute I have written into my installation. I would like to share it, but dont know the correct venue
13 years ago
if you would like to share something as a contribution to nopCommerce community, you can create a new topic  in "Community Contributed Add-Ons  " Section and post your solution, here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/f/16/community-contributed-add-ons.aspx
13 years ago
You can try this in your productvariant and productbox pages (wherever price appears)

if (!SettingManager.GetSettingValueBoolean("Common.HidePricesForNonRegistered") ||
                            (!Page.User.IsInRole("PricesHidden") && NopContext.Current.User != null &&
                            !NopContext.Current.User.IsGuest))

PricesHidden being the name of one of the roles.
Doing a search for "Common.HidePricesForNonRegistered" from your code will help identify all the page areas where price appears.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.