Sharing Google analytics script for ecommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
jbcholdings wrote:
Thanks -- I've added this! Will report the results.

I've seen other people using "Funnel" code to track how customers add things to their cart and actually checkout -- or conversion trackers -- I need to read more carefully is this similar or just a record of what was purchased?

Answered my own question -- just needed to setup some goals in Google Analytics
13 years ago
Thanks for the post !!
13 years ago
I tried to implement this solution to my nopCommerce 1.5 but i generated the following error:

"Error  12  The type or namespace name 'BaseNopUserControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

I am using the nopCommerce 1.5 no-source code version.
13 years ago
This worked perfect, installed on a 1.9 version!  Thank you!
13 years ago
Thanks for this code!
Might there not a duplicate with the standard GA's trackPageview?
12 years ago
zar wrote:
Thanks for this code!

Does anybody think the line:
sb.AppendLine("_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);");

could create duplicates with the standard GA script?
Thanks.
Best regards.
12 years ago
Is there a solution for 2.1 nopcommerce version ?
12 years ago
Hi,

Did this code ever get rolled into 1.9???  Had a good look and unable to find it anywhere, so guessing not but...

Thanks,

Andy
12 years ago
zar wrote:
Thanks for this code!
Does anybody think the line:
sb.AppendLine("_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);");

could create duplicates with the standard GA script?
Thanks.
Best regards.

It certainly does. You should only call _trackPageview once per page else it would cause double counting.

Also, the posted solution always passes "extensions-hair.com"(OP's website?) as the store name to Google Analytics, so make sure you change that to your own store name.

I recommend to those that have existing Google Analytics JavaScript codes in their pages - such as masterpages - to follow this new implementation guide that I've just posted which avoids the duplication issue:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14457/google-analytics-ecommerce-tracking-3-step-implementation-tutorial.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.