Holland Hydroponic Outlet

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Number #2 site.  
www.hollandhydroponicoutlet.com

Please feel free to critique it as much as possible.  I am trying to learn.  I know I need to find some better pics in places, but product is priority right now.
13 years ago
What is the easiest way to fix the blog page?
13 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
Number #2 site.  
www.hollandhydroponicoutlet.com

Please feel free to critique it as much as possible.  I am trying to learn.  I know I need to find some better pics in places, but product is priority right now.

1) Congratulation for the launch of your website
2) Your website looks very nice...
3) On your login page, it still says "By creating an account at nopCommerce " , i guess that needs to be changed by your store name.

thrifty34 wrote:
What is the easiest way to fix the blog page?

What exactly you're trying to do with your blog page ?
13 years ago
Seems like you have increased the width of your page to fit two (left and right) columns....

and due to which your blog page and forum page is not fitting in your complete page and being display in the original width with doesn't match with your increased width

To fix this issue, follow the following steps:

1) Since you have increased the width of your page, i assume on your homepage you're using ThreeColumn.master, right ?

2) To fix width of your blog page, go to blog.aspx page and change the master page from onecolumn.master to root.master

2) go to blogpost.aspx and change the master page from onecolumn.master to root.master

Forum page:

1) to fix width of your forum page, go to board folder / default, and change the master page from onecolumn.master to root.master

2) Now, change the master page from onecolumn.master to root.master in rest of the pages also in the "board folder"

that's it , this should fix the width of your blog and forum pages...hope it helps...
13 years ago
If I change it to root I get no master wrapper (white background)   Can I change cph1 to use a different file with a different width?  I want to have rounded corners.
13 years ago
I fixed that.  I didn't see there was a bg-single image
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.