Price Range

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

Is it possible to categorise the products by price range, so customers can click on the price range of the particular product.

for instance the range could be as follows

1- 4.99

5 - 9.99

11- 14.99

or whatever range we like to choose.

Regards
13 years ago
Go to your category details page and set a "Price ranges" field to your price ranges. Separate ranges with a semicolon e.g. "0-199;200-300;301-" (301- means 301 and over)
13 years ago
Excellent Stuff, Thanks
13 years ago
I have a similar question regarding price ranges.  I have products with price ranges depending on the quantity purchased, the price goes down.  How do I display the lowest price as the price of the item instead of the highest price on the page.
For example

I have a pricing structure as such

Qty   10+      20+     30+     40+
Price $5.00    $4.00  $3.50   $3.00

The way prices are currently displayed is like this

Starting from $5.00

I want it to read Starting from $3.00

I am using NopCommerce 1.5

Thanks,

Alan
13 years ago
On a related note, there needs to be some error checking either on the input field for "Price Ranges" in  CategoryDetails.aspx or the parsing logic in PriceRangeFilter.ascx.cs "GetPriceRangeList()" because the category page will throw exceptions if the format you specified is not met verbatim.

One of the designers at my company didn't know how to properly use the feature and came to me when he got exceptions while viewing a Category. A try{}catch{} would be a sufficient solution IMO.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.