About Us not showing on homepage.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I have copied and pastied some text in the About us page through the administration and saved it. But, I did not see it in the homepage.

I have cleared the cache and reopen the homepage, but it still does not showed. I checked the database, the text is saved in the database but it does not show up in the homepage? How can I fix that?

Thanks.
13 years ago
You mean you canged the text in adbout us topic page?
If so it will not be on homepage but in about us page.
13 years ago
Yes, I have copied some text to the about us page through admin/content management/topics/about us, and then saved it. Then, I go out of the admin and to the store front; I clicked about us on the information box. In the about us page, there was nothing showing.
I checked into the sql database and it was saved there, but it was not showing up on the about us page.

Thanks
13 years ago
No idea
13 years ago
Thanks,

I got it resolved now. I just restore my database back to the previous action, and then I just go through the admin/content management/topics/about us page. Instead of copy and paste, I just type it in instead. Now, is working.
13 years ago
I'm having the same issues with the About Us page. Is there anyway to get this page working without having to restore the database? Is there a setting in the database I can manually reset? The data is in the database but once I click on the About Us link nothing showing and I lose all the stuff on the side, it just goes all white.
13 years ago
K, I fixed the issue. in case anybody is having the same issue this is the fix. Go into "Edit Topic Info" and take out the space. That is the key it uses to find the information in the database. So, i changed it from "About Us" to "AboutUS".

Another problem I notice though and hopefully someone can help is how come the "About Us" take up the whole page? Unlike the other Information links it will show its data directly to the right but the "About Us" will span across both sections and I have to click Home page up top to get the links on the right.
13 years ago
LOL. Again, I solved my own issue again. I changed the About Us from a One column master page to a 2 column master page in the .aspx page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.