Point of Sales Integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
June 2014... have there been any updates on successful integration of the latest version of NOP with a POS system?  If so, which ones?  We have a client sale that is hinging on our ability to recommend a POS system for them and integrate it with NOP.
9 years ago
Gentlemen:
Is there a way to flame up this plugin request? Let’s start by Voting at Codeplex ! This POS integration should work with the nopcommerce database, remember this is open source not your pocket source!
All end users interested on this feature click on the link for codeplex and vote and the developers please listen to the request that can be integrated only not phone orders or customer impersonations. To the Staff, I fully respect this application and if this post is not worthy to seek votes then I understand it being removed.

Best Regards to all…
9 years ago
I forgot to mention to please focus on this implementation to only work with the NopCommerce database, where a POS purchase in the store and the web application transaction would update the stock recorded. (No need for separated database!) Also work with POS hardware such as a barcode scanner, touch screen, receipt printer, card swipe for bank cards,  replenishable cards, and membership cards. Nopcommerce is a retail application so there is no need to ask for restaurant features, Auction, or rent... Oh boy! I believe in the store role you can add cashier clerk already and administer the ability to use the POS equipment.

Let wake up this giant half and Vote at Codeplex by searching POS and register your vote and comment!

Any positive replies are appreciated, but NopCommerce and Codeplex wants to hear from you! What else can be added to POS?
9 years ago
Will this Point of Sales  integration be web based like nopcommerce? I have a store front but at times I'm mobile and sale my products on the go. I have a tablet I would like to use for POS on the go but I also have the store where all my products are kept. I am now installing Nopcommerce for the web site. This would be an awesome application if I can sell off the three interface. I have voted for this project and hope it will start soon. So far I love the way nopcommerce was developed and I have no doubt you would make POS the best!

Best regards!
Jose.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.