suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Thanks a log for your suggestions.

About tax. Netherlands and other countries in EU use value-added tax (VAT). Currently VAT is not supported by nopCommerce. But we have added this feature to our roadmap. The tax categories are controlled via admin area (go to Tax, then Tax categories). You can set decimal tax percentage for tax category if you use "Tax By Country & State" tax provider (go to Tax, then Tax providers)

Once you have entered an address during checkout, it is saved. So next time you start checkout, you don't have to enter the address one more time.
15 years ago
I think this suggestion/request is very important:

- sending and or downloading invoice in pdf or other format on transaction completion from admin area or from customer space.

Better yet. A way to print a professional looking (tax-)invoice with company logo and other information to put into the box that will be shipped to the customer. And for own administration purposes.

I'm working on a better looking email notification invoices with the help of JKR's email order code but I cant continue with proper VAT handling.
15 years ago
As my concern regarding the tax display:

tax display is a legal issue, all the rest is a feature only.

Anyway as in my country (hungary) price display without tax is not good...

What I'd suggest is to have a Country based setting to handle these display issues and let it managed by any shop based on the actual local display requirement.

(Default set up could be a solution until a shop is not about to sell items on two different tax display region.)

Regards
csizo
14 years ago
How is it now? I saw that VAT is enabled in version 1.30, but I cannot find it in the software.
14 years ago
Hey guys,

I think may be a good suggestion that described in my thread, WEB.CONFIG part:

http://nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1350

Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.