1.7 Where did the Stored Prodcedures go?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
First, I would like to thank the developers and maintainers of nopCommerce, your efforts are appreciated and have produced a remarkable product.

I have developed a broad range of back-end support tools for adding, update, removing and cleaning the database. Simple things like removing all of the connected table entries for products marked as deleted to more complex bulk loading off products with their associated pictures, download files and various mappings.

I used the built-in stored procedures for the bulk of that work.  When I upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7 the upgrade script drops the vast majority of these procedures and does not recreate them.  Are stored procedures like Nop_ProductInsert no longer supported?

Thanks
R. Land
13 years ago
Lavadacl wrote:
Are stored procedures like Nop_ProductInsert no longer supported?

Correct, we are using EF (Entity Framework) now
13 years ago
I have noticed that you are not precompiling your linq querries. As per Microsoft team's advice you should to improve the performace *for instance see this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ee336024.aspx)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.