PayPal Payment - Error Message 10002

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Anyone getting/or received this error when trying to process a payment using PayPal? (I have version 1.6 installed)

Exception Details: NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopException:
LongMessage: Security header is not valid
ShortMessage: Security error
ErrorCode: 10002

[NopException:
LongMessage: Security header is not valid
ShortMessage: Security error
ErrorCode: 10002
]

I followed the instructions in the setup of using PayPal Direct and PayPal Express and got the errors above. Any insight or pointers on this topic? I have the full "STACK TRACE" error message on this issue but didn't want to post it here. Thanks for any help you may have!

Cheers!
13 years ago
No one out there has receives this message?

LongMessage: Security header is not valid ShortMessage: Security error ErrorCode: 10002

I'm setting up the PayPal Direct payment method and following the directions but I keep getting this error. I have PayPal express setup and it redirects just fine for payment. I seems to be on the direct API call to accept payments on my site is where is bombs out. Any help please?

Thanks!
13 years ago
I'm having a similar problem.  I have Paypal Express working, however I get the 10002 error with Paypal Direct.  I triple checked that I am using the same API Account Name, Account Password and Signature.  I'm currently using version 1.80 and the Paypal sandbox.

TIA for any help.
13 years ago
I am not using sandbox, all the creditials are correct and from the live site still getting error, please somebody help me :(

LongMessage: Security header is not valid ShortMessage: Security error ErrorCode: 10002
13 years ago
are you using a local machine or is it on a hosted server?

i think it does not work from a local machine

- hayden
13 years ago
Hosted server, and sorry, you guys were right, i was looking at paypal express, where as issue was with Paypal direct, sandbox option was checked, uncheckd it and issue resolved, thanks for the help...

Now Paypal has stopped accepting payment locally for India, that too without any notice which is very very bad . . . . any one know a payment gateway who accept INR and doesnt charge much, I would not prefer Indian Gateway as the setup fee and TDR is too high..
13 years ago
HI All,

I am facing same problem. Can any one guide me with steps?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
Sandy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.