Multiple store wise topics and General settings are not changing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
Hello

Please verify below

Go to admin/configuration/settings/general settings Menu

or page url like http://{Storeurl}/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon

Please check Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide) setting should be UNCHECKED

Can you please verify above settings ?? i think this setting is the issue if you already setup the store limitation on all the topic page and products etc

Hi, @Vipul.

I did this change and than I tried to do the changes that I want , means the content of pages work different , but it not works. Also I change the icon of that particular store and after saved and than opens that store and found that logo is not changed, but in Admin section it shows that i have changed.
I don't understood what is happening here.

Thanks,
CS

is above setting is CHECKED and then you UNCHECKED it now ??

if so then please restart whole application from IIS or recycle application pool and then try it as i think it should apply after application restart.

Yes, I have unchecked it, Now I will restart the project from IIS and try it.
when store/ vendor logins , their own customers are not showing, All customers list is displayed which is also wrong. I didn't understand what is going on

By the way, my online link is www.itokken.com..
[email protected]

and in this I created stores, www.magickoven.itokken.com
& oorjalife.itokken.com

Thanks for your response,
5 years ago
Hello,

I also unchecked this Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide) setting

And than restart the application but not get luck to solve my issue.
Any solution of this, as it is a default functionality of nopcommerce work.

Thanks & Regards
CS
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.