Google Checkout Setup (error help)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am getting this yellow screen error whey I try and run the Goolge Checkout setup. I have read that the solution is to make sure you are running in full trust.

The problem is I am not sure exactly what that is un relation to my goDaddy hosting. A little more detail on how to run in full trust on a shared Windows hosting platform would be great.

Thanks!

---- Error ----
Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
   System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +58
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +644
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +66
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.StaticOpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +85
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName, Boolean assertPermissions) +124
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +10
   System.Configuration.Internal.DelegatingConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +13
   System.Configuration.UpdateConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +46
   System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile() +293
13 years ago
So after some additional research it looks like GoDaddy does not support Full Trust.   It is a little frustrating to get an application through a hosting company that is not 100% compatible with the provided hosting.

It seems silly to migrate my instance of Nop Commerce to a new hosting company just so I can use the Google Checkout setup screens.

Does anyone know if an alternate method of configuring Google Checkout since GoDaddy customers cant run the required Full Trust settings? Andrei?

There must be a way of hitting the database direct to setup Google Checkout.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
13 years ago
Bump for some help. Thanks!
13 years ago
The following topic has information for configuring Google Checkout in medium trust (manually set values in web.config and enable payment method in database):
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/2127/ver-14-google-checkout-payment-method-fails.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.