Product with variants

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi to everybody

I have a question (3.9 version) I set a product with over 100 product variants. This page is loading very slow. I tried to hide the picture's variant but without increase the page speed.

Is it normal for you or should i have to use another Method to show 120 Simple products in a single page?

Thank you in advance
Lorenzo
5 years ago
I am assuming these are currently setup as "Grouped product (With variants)". You could try entering in the product(s) as a "Simple" product and then use "Product attributes" to define the individual variations of the product. Another method might be to keep them as a grouped product but create a new template that doesn't return all of the individual information you don't want to display for the individual products. Both methods would at least reduce the amount of data being sent from the web server to the browser.
5 years ago
Thank you pdavis but we have found the problem. It was an old plugin that wasn't working properly. We have uninstalled it and now everything is faster.

Thanks x your help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.