Quote Button Functionality doesn't work after 2 levels...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
While working on quote button functionality , i figured out that it doesn't work after 2 levels, if the person who is replying is using "Quote Button" Every-time...instead of "Reply", the quote button will loose it's functionality on 2 levels...

Let me show you the demonstration...
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
While working on quote button functionality , i figured out that it doesn't work after 2 levels, if the person who is replying is using "Quote Button" Every-time...instead of "Reply", the quote button will loose it's functionality after 2 levels...

This is 1st level
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
abcd_12345 wrote:
While working on quote button functionality , i figured out that it doesn't work after 2 levels, if the person who is replying is using "Quote Button" Every-time...instead of "Reply", the quote button will loose it's functionality after 2 levels...

This is 1st level

This is 2nd level
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
abcd_12345 wrote:
abcd_12345 wrote:

This is 1st level

This is 2nd level

This is 3rd Level
13 years ago
Thanks for info
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.