I agree conditions of use / Terms & conditions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hy,
is there a way that the user of my shop has to agree the conditions of use / Terms & conditions in the shoping cart?
i'm using version 1.7

christoph
13 years ago
Turtle wrote:
hy,
is there a way that the user of my shop has to agree the conditions of use / Terms & conditions in the shoping cart?
i'm using version 1.7

christoph

Hello christoph

Yes, you can do this from your admin section

Go to Admin Section >   Configuration   >   Global Settings  

In the 1st tab " General"

You will see last checkbox that says" Terms of service" : CHECKMARK this checkbox

Now Save it

and go to your public store and try to checkout now, it will ask you to accept terms and conditions of your store...
13 years ago
Hy Mike
Thank you very much.

regards from Austria
Christoph
13 years ago
Hello,

i am using version 1.5, is there a way that the user of my shop has to agree the conditions of use / Terms & conditions in the shoping cart?
13 years ago
aamir1 wrote:
Hello,

i am using version 1.5, is there a way that the user of my shop has to agree the conditions of use / Terms & conditions in the shoping cart?

hello aamir1

the feature of "I accept terms and conditions" is available from 1.6 + versions

In 1.5 version you have to do modification in your code in order to accomplish that.

Here is the solution i posted for adding this feature in 1.5version:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4389/how-can-i-add-a-must-accept-terms-and-conditions-checkbox-to-the-checkout-process.aspx
13 years ago
Turtle wrote:
Hy Mike
Thank you very much.

regards from Austria
Christoph

That is right but where can we enter text for the condition of use or privacy note and etc?

Thanks.
13 years ago
Go to Admin section > Content Management > Topics

In the topic list, you will see:

ConditionsOfUse

PrivacyInfo

Just click on edit against it and you can write according to your requirement and save it. That's it !!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.