How do I change the date of News items and Blog posts and add pictures to them?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi All:

I have checked all over the place but cannot find where to change the date of News items or Blog posts. I have older news and posts that we need to put up....

Thank you in advance for any help,

Daniel
13 years ago
You can change the date in the CreatedOn field in the Nop_News or Nop_BlogPost tables. They are retrieved by this field so older posts can be inserted after new posts and still display correctly (chronologically).

Images can be inserted when inserting or editing the blog post or news item. You can also insert the image by editing the html source if you are unable to use or don't have the image browser in the html editor.

13 years ago
mb wrote:
You can change the date in the CreatedOn field in the Nop_News or Nop_BlogPost tables. They are retrieved by this field so older posts can be inserted after new posts and still display correctly (chronologically).

Images can be inserted when inserting or editing the blog post or news item. You can also insert the image by editing the html source if you are unable to use or don't have the image browser in the html editor.

Thanks MB you da man!!

I had not selected Edit Rows in Server Managment Studio! And for whatever reason I was thinking that my News and Blog posts editor were like the one on this forum. Makes me feel kinda stupid :)

But now I can (actually always could, duh :)) edit News and Blogs with images till my hearts content and change the date of the same.

Thank you!!

Daniel
13 years ago
Okay so I am not totally out of it...

The section I want to update the pages is the Forum, to make it like News and Blog using the same editor.

Any thoughts?

Daniel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.