Bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi,
I will put some bugs or suggestions that I encounter here:

-"Forgot password" text is hard-coded in /Modules/CustomerLogin.ascx

-Could Administration be localizable?

-Administration pages should be marked as not to be cached by the browser (<META http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache">) - lists seems the same after edit and a refresh is needed

-In Modules/CheckoutCompleted.ascx, Line 14, Column 71, there is 'ą' character (it should not be there).

-Sometimes when tehre is old as well as new price in the products list, a line break occurs in the middle of the price.

-For editing user reviews in administration, you use WYSIWYG HTML editor, but the review is displayed with the HTML tags ("<p>Great product!</p>"). So after you edit the review, FCKEditor adds tags and they are displayed then.
15 years ago
to localize "Forgot password?"
1. Add Resource String to your languages and name it "Login.Forgotpassword"
2. open the page D"NopCommerce1.10\NopCommerceWeb\Modules\CustomerLogin.ascx" and replace this line
<a href="PasswordRecovery.aspx">Forgot password?</a>

by this one
<a href="PasswordRecovery.aspx"><asp:Literal runat="server" ID="lForgotPassword" Text="Forgot password?" /></a>

3. open the page D"NopCommerce1.10\NopCommerceWeb\Modules\CustomerLogin.ascx.cs" and put this code in line number 50
Literal lForgotPassword = LoginForm.FindControl("lForgotPassword") as Literal;
    if (lForgotPassword != null)
        lForgotPassword.Text = GetLocaleResourceString("Login.Forgotpassword");
15 years ago
I know that. I just wanted to report it because of the developers to fix it in the next release.
14 years ago
So...how do I get rid of the HTML showing through on the reviews?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.